LAST UPDATED: APRIL 6TH 2019
I have started a new breeding project off to the side, percherons! Top GP at this time is around 1100GP, I am already at 600, easier then taking candy from a baby. Expect sales to be dropping soon ranging from foals to blupped horses with covers left.
RIP ~Dutch Monarchs~ - a great team made up of dedicated players to the friesian breed. Good luck to all you ladies and gents. I may end up making my own team in the future for fun breeding on the side.
Đự Čợεựя đự Ĩċεđ Gεms - is looking for new members. PM me for an application :)
French Origins - is looking for dedicated members to bring selles to the grand prix standard. Please PM me for an application to the team. Minimum of 2 blups a week is enforced.
I use the autocomp feature as a VIP. If I stomp your horse, please reach out to me via PM and I can help get your horse its wins!
My team German Warmbloods is looking for members. If you do not have a hanoverian unicorn I will supply you with one to breed a foal out of. I have the highest GP Hano Unis and could get the MA if I had a helping hand
I want to give a HUGE shoutout to MissCrocodile. She is one of the nicest, most generous players I have ever met on this server. Keep being you!
Another shoutout to cheval_93 for being extra generous too!
It took me 5 years to get my very first divine Ptah, from the divine draw. I have been very hard working on this game for the past 2 years to get to where I am today. I am so proud of myself and all the friends I have made along the way. thank you to everyone who has helped me get here!
I have renamed the majority of my fillers "Sam's Filler" - if you see them, feel free to enter your horses to win.
Please don't hesitate to PM me for help with blupping and fillers for your horses' comps. I'm happy to help
On September 18, 2013 - A Great Injustice was done to Flipant
Owlient removed her account - accusing her falsely -
If you feel the same please help me honour her -
She went out of her way to help
new players and everyone else she could
In Memory of Flipant
I am a girl who happens to live in Ontario, Canada. I am addicted to this game and I have no idea why, after all it is just to take care of horses. I respond to all PM's, so if you need to ask a question, take and/or give advice or just chat it up, feel free to message me. I don't bite!
Don't charge me the extra pass for female unis, please? Its useless. I'll just buy a male for 1 pass and use a bolt that I got in a promo to get a girl.
Just because one BMI is worth a pass does not ean it has the same "value or worth" as another one pass item. For example, trading a HoP for a P. Stroke is dumb because you can potentially get items worth plenty of passes in a HoP while a P. Stroke is a one time use item to give your horse an extra stroke...whoopee doo.
I have bred the Hano Unis to be the best on the server. I am in the process of aging and blupping natuarally. If you want a cover from any of horses, don't be afraid to reach out.
I am on many different teams, including:Đự Čợεựя đự Ĩċεđ Gεms
Don't Get Lippy With Me
They are both pretty awesome and the people are very kind. We have reached 100* Icelandics (Jan. 22, 2015). Reached 108* (July 28, 2015).
Breeding 1958 GP Icelandics! (Sept. 17, 2016)
Lipizzans: Jan 31, 2015 - breeding 950 GP
Sept. 1st, 2015 - breeding 2056 GP
Sept 11th, 2016 - breeding 2847.21 GP
Breeding 2857 GP Lipizzans! (Sept. 17 2016)
I like to game. A lot. During promo time on this game I am on here everyday, sometimes I'll wake up early for the promos like lottery, and timed promos.
Having said I'm a gamer, I should probably mention the games I play :P
League of Legends, Runescape - PC
Cod, Destiny 1 and 2 - Xbox
Pokemon - gameboy, ds and 3ds
Team coverings for Icelandics: 1500gp or less ~ 2500e
Team coverings for Lipizzans: 2500gp or less ~ 2500e
Unicorns: 500e and Team Unis - 3000e
Don't be shy to ask. I am always willing to offer a private covering for 500e for any horse in my breeding farm with the exception of team horses.
Just got my first Rosette ever with Clearly Not A Dragon Eeeek! I'm s happy! (March 8th, 2015)
Got rosettes with Wise old MAn and Aquafino from Shadow Nights Fury (Aug. and Sept. 2016)
I won Ptah from the raffle from Wandering horses (Sept. 26, 2016)
I was second in popularity today from winning Ptah and getting so many congrats! (Sept. 27, 2016)
I won two Libra's today! One in the TCs and one I bought (Oct. 15, 2016)
Today I won Hrimfaxi from the golden fleeces on my first try (March 24, 2017)
Today I got the VIP subscription. I like it so far and I'm trying to stay calm while inside I'm freaking out! (April 13, 2017)
I decided to put some money into this game to buy an Olympus pack. Got a balios, greyfell, 80 passes, some equus and aging points too. Nice free nyx pack to me every month. I'm happy. (Dec. 31st, 2016)
Price: either 500e and 1 pass or a useful BMI for uni foals (***F. Wand, A. Arrow, A. Tears, P. Stone)
SPACE WHERE IT DIVIDES THE TWO THINGYS!
the bestest friend I ever had growing up!
(copied from Danior's page)
Your inner animal spirit is a Dog
Loyal, faithfull, and many people consider you their best friend. You love to be carefree, and you'll stand up for anyone who you care about!
New Players CHECK THIS OUT!
I have noticed quite a handful of newer players complaining that they cannot do as much on their accounts because they have low seniority. Fear not, as I have compiled a few things that I find may aid you in your journey to be the very best on here.
So, you have less then 20 days of seniority. What is there to do?
- Take care of your horses everyday, and do it effectively. Entering competitions (comps) with your horses will earn you equus. You should also do lessons or missions (there are 2 types of missions available that are selected randomly according to the equestrian center owner: Depending on the type of mission, you will earn either Equus or resources; the amount you earn will depend on the highest skill of the horse that undertakes the mission)
Tips: The higher you place in a competition, the more equus you get. Name your horse BLUP/BLUPPING (provided your horse has placed first in less than 20 comps) and this could help you get wins. Other players will often enter what are called "filler" horses into comps they see with horses called "BLUP". These filler horses allow your horse to win easier.
- use up all the aging points (AP) you have available to you to maximize getting the free 2 AP every day. You don't have to do this, but it can help you advance a little faster in the game. (When you have 0 aging points left, you will automatically receive 2 free ones the next time you log in to your account)
- Create an aging point/ Pass Horse farm! > The more horses you have, the more chances you have of getting free aging points when your horse wakes up. Look here in the help section to find out when you can buy and sell horses. Go to #5, then pick horse trading. The horse sales are a great way to quickly build up your farm. Buy cheap > less then 5k equus.
There's nothing to do after I work all my horses! Actually, yes there is!
- Cast 50 votes (the max) in the creation space, located here. You can earn 50e every time you cast a vote, yay free money! However, the creation space is not available the whole month. Usually the first week is when players submit their creations and you can't vote then. Try looking there in the middle of the month and vote as much as you can
- The safe haven: This is located in your office > the safe haven . You can earn various small gifts here, including apples, carrots and a little equus in return for stroking one horse every few hours or so.
- Make some friends! Don't be afraid to look around at different player's pages while your account is coming along. Add players to talk to them, and for promotions as well, as they can help you get further in them.
- There are 3 different divines that you can look up and do an action with every day to have a chance at winning equus, items or the divine itself. They are Topaz: congratulate up to 5 a day to win a chance at a diamond, or 50e. Xanthos: Stroke up to 5 a day to have a chance at winning a Horn of Plenty (HoP), or 10 energy for your most recently born horse (first stroke only). Frost: Defrost one a day to have a chance at winning a Hypnos' Blanket. On the first day of the month, when the website is updated, Frost is given to one of the players who defrosted her during the previous month. Go to the directories, here, to search them up every day!
Alright now what can I do?
- take full advantage of promotions (Promos) to get the most out of them. Most recently we had the lottery (Feb. 26th), and there was tons to be won from that even with buying one ticket a day. That's a chance at winning anything in that draw. AP, Equus, tack and anything you get will be useful to a player with a newer account. Sure you might not get the big wins, but it will happen one day!
- Remember those items you got in promos but never use? Trade them in the exchanges or sell them off for equus in the exchanges. Any items you think you might use in the future, save them and start building up an inventory of items.
- visit other player pages! This is important to do! Many players have giveaways constantly going on, which means you don't have to put in much effort to win some big prizes, depending on the player. Check out MissCrocodile's EC page here to see various giveaways going on.
This may not be everything there is to do but it can definitely help you guys out when it comes to beginning your journey on howrse. Have fun!
Things I never knew about this game:
You can only find a max of 1k (1000) items when working your horses. This includes aging points, tubs of grease, combs. Anything you find with lessons counts basically.
I WILL BE ADDING A SECTION HERE SOON FOR BLUPPING ANY HORSE TO 20 WINS... CHECK BACK LATER