Notice to parents and adults in charge
Owlient works to control the contents and messages distributed on the Howrse game. Our customer support professionals and volunteer moderators monitor the community spaces at all times. Technical filters are only set up to eliminate any inappropriate content.
It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to monitor the activities of younger children when they surf the Internet, in particular when they participate in discussion forums, so as to:
- Reduce the risk of exposure to content that is illegal or likely to be offensive.
- Prevent minor players from giving out information that might enable someone to identify them, locate them, or contact them directly (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.).
We invite you and your children to visit websites that explain the rules and risks associated with children using the internet in order to avoid any unauthorized payment (when buying ''passes''), with a payment method you have available.
In this light, Owlient also recommends that parents use parental control software.
Moreover, parents may cancel their child's account at any moment.
In order to do so, you must:
- log in to your child's account,
- go to the personal info management page
- Follow the instructions in the "cancel my account" section.
If you have trouble doing this, please send us a request using the contact form, stating your last name(s), first name(s), address, quality (parent, tutor or authorized representative), as well as the necessary information to identify your child's account.